I’ve always enjoyed playing about with network security tools, so I decided to write an android application that merges a few of the most useful network security tools.
- Local Network – Find devices on the same network
- Port Scanner – Search for open ports on a device
- Ping – Check the response time from a device local or remote
- Traceroute – Trace a route between your device and a given host
- Settings – tonnes of settings for all the tools
- Advanced browsing of /proc and /proc/net for device network information